CALL CENTRE AGENTS/MARKETING EXECUTIVES Needed
Needed for immediate employment: CALL CENTRE AGENTS/MARKETING EXECUTIVES. Requirements – Fresh graduates (B.Sc or HND) with not more than two years experience. Relevant exposure or previous work experience in a Call Centre/as a Marketer will come in handy. Excellent communication skills and basic computer literacy is a must. Please send CV to [email protected]
Chief Operating Officer or COO Needed
We are in search of an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee one of our client’s operations and procedures. The firm is a growing one in the Real Estate Industry. The COO will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
• Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
• Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
• Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance,HR etc.)
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Write and submit reports to the CEO and board in all matters of importance
• Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
• Manage relationships with partners/vendors
• Proven leadership experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
• Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
• Experience in the real estate industry will be a plus
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
• BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
All CVs/Resumes should be sent to [email protected] with the subject COO Recruitment. Deadline for all submissions is 4pm on the 31st October,2017.
All the best.
Relationship Officer Needed
Addosser Microfinance Bank, an innovative institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services requires suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer, Consumer Banking
Duties and ResponsibilitiesPackaging of customers’ credit requestsCreation of quality risk assets to meet set target.Conduct qualitative credit appraisals of clients’ businesses e.g. cash flow, profitability, P&L & Balance Sheet Analysis.Review loan applications to ascertain credit worthiness of clients.Rendering financial advice to clientsRendering weekly & monthly reports to the managementEnsure proper KYC are conducted on customersMonitoring the loan portfolio and following up on repaymentRelevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & ExperienceHND /B.Sc in any disciplineAt least 1 year’s post NYSC experienceBusiness acumen and analytical skillsGood understanding of business processHardworking, commitment, ability to communicate and self- motivated personApplicants must not be more than 28 years old.Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Passport Photograph to: [email protected] with “Relationship Officer, Consumer Banking “ as the subject of the mail.
Good evening house.
Account officer Needed
Account officer living around lekki and its environment is urgently needed. pay is 50k monthly. Send C.V [email protected] closing date 31/10/17